Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Calculated Hire
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Mortgage Loan OfficerOverviewOur client is looking to hire full
time Mortgage Loan Officers to help build a pipeline of new
mortgage business in the greater Milwaukee area. This position is
direct hire with the opportunity to earn a base salary and
commission. This person would be responsible for cultivating,
building, and managing relationships by identifying sales
opportunities through third party networks and referral sources.
They will be expected to execute various marketing and sales
programs to drive business results in the home financing
- Actively searches for sales opportunities to achieve individual
sales and profitability goals.
- Proactively contacts realtors and referral sources identified
through the creation of national partnerships and/or creates local
partnerships to lead client and realtor discussions and sell real
estate lending products and insurance that meet the Bank's mortgage
growth and profitability objectives.
- Assists with the implementation of targeted marketing programs,
promotions, and other initiatives.
- Establishes and enhances the Bank's community presence by
participating in trade shows, conferences, and organizing customer
- Serves as a customer advocate and guide during application and
- Provides marketing, event coordination, and general
administrative support to maintain positive and ongoing contact
with their broader referral network.
- Resolves or escalates issues to meet customer expectations and
ensures funds are advanced in a timely manner.
- Identifies client needs for banking products (e.g. everyday
banking, lending, and investment) and refers to appropriate
- Engages with third party realtors, lawyers, and related
referral sources to create strong relationships that generate
referrals for clients requiring real estate lending solutions.
- Sells real estate lending and insurance products and identifies
and initiates cross-sell opportunities and referrals in the best
interest of the customer.
- Liaises with various teams and customers to ensure satisfactory
completion and/or fulfillment of the home financing
- Verifies mortgage approvals for compliance with regulatory
requirements and operational and credit policies.Additional
- Ensures adherence to all aspects of First Principles our code
of Business Conduct and Ethics which deals with individual
accountability as it relates to potential conflicts of interest,
safeguarding of client information, trading in securities,
anti-money laundering, privacy and disclosure of outside business
- Acts in accordance with regulatory and compliance requirements
that include, but are not limited to, Anti-Money Laundering and
Terrorist Financing Reporting requirements, FCAC consumer provision
requirements, and Privacy Act provisions in accordance with Bank
Policies & Procedures.
- Follows security and safeguarding procedures and apply
appropriate due diligence in accordance with Bank policy for the
prevention of loss due to fraud, robbery, counterfeiting, money
laundering or defalcation.
- Protects the Bank's assets by adhering to all everyday banking,
business banking, investment and lending regulations (as
appropriate), Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical
requirements, process requirements and established risk
- Understands risks and takes appropriate actions as they relate
to personal banking, deposit and investment products, including all
documentation, and any other requirements to maintain operational
- Maintains the confidentiality of both customer and Bank
information ensuring compliance with Bank Policies &
- 3 - 5 years of mortgage experience and post-secondary degree in
related field of study or an equivalent combination of education
- Basic knowledge of portfolio management and related credit
qualification standards, policies, and procedures.
- In-depth understanding of the mortgage lending process and
applicable regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal, sales, customer service, and negotiation
- Expert knowledge of self-management and teamwork, personal
lending, relationship sales and management.
- Functional knowledge of personal banking, investments, trust
services, business and commercial lending, and cash
- Strong knowledge of the broader real estate industry and
mortgage market.About Eight Eleven At Eight Eleven, our business is
people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful
partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your
trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs. For
over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained
relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs.
Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement
work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique
initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of
recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven
finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with
us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise. Eight Eleven
Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship,
disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws Job Type:
Full-timePay: From $31,700.00 per yearBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Commission payEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Banking: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mortgage Loan Origination: 1 year
- NMLS (Preferred)Work Location:
- Multiple locationsWork Remotely:
Keywords: Calculated Hire, Milwaukee , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!