Machine Operator I - 2ND Shift - ReadyCare
Company: Medline Industries Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Machine Operator I - 2ND Shift - ReadyCare(Job Number:
PRO0101NC)Primary Location US-WI-HartlandJOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance in the fill line operations.
- Key responsibility for packaging perations under Lead Operator
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Optimize productivity, achieving key performance indicators in
a safe, "Good Manufacturing Practices" (GMP) environment.
- Packaging equipment set up and troubleshooting.
- Assist in room set up and Material handling duties.
- Maintain clean and sanitary work area.
- Assist in other areas as assigned.
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience packaging
and inspecting filled containers in a manufacturing
- Attention to detail.
- Experience recognizing quality variations.
- Ability and experience accomplishing goals with minimal
- Fluently speak, read and write English.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
Keywords: Medline Industries Inc, Milwaukee , Machine Operator I - 2ND Shift - ReadyCare, Other , Hartland, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!