Resource Planning Intraday Specialist
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Resource Planning Intraday
Specialist for a contract lasting through 11/30/2022 working with
an insurance company in Milwaukee, WI.Description:The Resource
Planning Intraday Specialist is responsible for the execution of
real-time resource planning practices and processes to ensure
business results are achieved.This individual manages intraday
schedules that optimizes staff to meet customer demand.The Resource
Planning Intraday Specialist consults with leadership and the
Command Center team through the day to allocation resources as
efficiently as possible.This individual analyzes key business data
and articulates meaning to leadership in huddles and intraday
touchpoints. Helps manage and direct workload in real time for
various operational teams at ClientResponsibilities:
- Monitors and responds to real-time contact center volume
traffic for multiple lines of business.
- Consults with business leaders to reallocate resources
throughout the day.
- Detects and reports on trends with intra-day performance that
may impact business results.
- Facilitates huddles to discuss prior day business results,
while highlighting key insights and data trends. Consults on
current day projections and provides actionable recommendations to
- Responsible for the accurate execution and delivery of regular
Command Center reports
- Leads phone queue assignments and priorities, modifying
throughout the day as needed and making other adjustments according
to business need.
- Monitors Intradiem and reports irregularities or issues to the
- Ad-hoc requests/projects.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned. What are
the must haves for this role?
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalency
and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of workforce management experience required,
preferably in intraday work
- Stamina to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented
- Ability to work primarily between the hours of 7:00am-6:00pm
CST or as needed work a split shift between the hours of
7:00am-6:00pm CST to respond to business needs. At times, may be
required to work holidays or weekends when the Contact Centers are
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
skills including the ability to comfortably communicate with
various levels of leadership.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to
balance multiple assignments without close supervision and maintain
composure under pressure.
- Strong analytical abilities in decision making and problem
- Proven ability to understand overall Company and lines of
business needs and challenges.
- Ability and initiative to learn and apply new information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint,
and OneNote What are the nice to haves for this role?
- Located in the Greater Milwaukee Area
- Experience with Zendesk, Aspect, Genesys, Intradiem, and/or
Slack a plus. About Genesis10Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business
and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing
proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives.
If you are a high performing business or IT professional with
solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10
recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to
position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience, and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com."Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Milwaukee , Resource Planning Intraday Specialist, Other , Franklin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!