Company: Rogers Memorial Hospital
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Under the direction of the Director of Purchasing, the Mail Room
Specialist will maintain day to day operations for Rogers
Behavioral Health mail rooms and provide mail services throughout
the Rogers Behavioral Health offices in Wisconsin including
functions such as picking up, receiving, sorting, metering, and
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Open and sort mail, mail bags, coordinate mail picked up on
various floors/departments and sort US and overnight mail into
proper Distribute / sort mail to various floors and between all
* Receive, sort and distribute patient mail to various programs
throughout the organization. This would include but not limited to,
delivery of mail to Oconomowoc Hospital, Brown Deer Hospital, Brown
Deer Clinic, West Allis Hospital, Lincoln Center I, Lincoln Center
II, Cedar Ridge, Delafield, Silver Lake, Corporate Center,
Executive Occasional deliveries to Appleton, Madison and
* Input necessary mail through postage machine ensuring that each
letter or parcel is stamped with the correct amount of postage at
our Oconomowoc, West Allis and Brown Deer Hospitals.
* Coordinate with Rogers courier/drivers for special
deliveries/large or heavy items.
* Ensure certified mail process with proper amount posted and
return card to sender to notify certified mail process is
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of the mail room and
mailing equipment, making the necessary service calls as
* Ensure copy areas throughout building are clean, organized
* Send out UPS packages and complete necessary paperwork
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of
* Promote department goals and the mission of Rogers Behavioral
* Demonstrate understanding of Joint Commission and other
regulatory agency compliance
* Participate in RBH committees, Performance Improvement/Quality
team meetings, and team projects, as
* Project a professional image by wearing appropriate, professional
attire per the Hospital's dress code
* Demonstrate positive, calm, professional, and effective
* Demonstrate punctuality, preparedness, and good
* Contribute to Performance Improvement/Quality initiatives in a
* Fulfill all Human Resources and Infection Control
* Position will require walking, standing, and lifting. Lifting is
moderate to heavy; must be capable of lifting a minimum of 30
pounds. Reaching, handling, grasping, and manual dexterity are
necessary to operate various pieces of office equipment; i.e.
computer, fax machine, etc.
* Writing, verbal and hearing abilities are required, sufficient to
interact effectively with staff. Ability to maintain
confidentiality is required when processing mail.
* Position requires the ability to maintain a cooperative, tactful,
warm, courteous and helpful attitude toward patients, families,
referents, professional staff, and hospital personnel at all times
* Logical thinking and discretion are required to make decisions
independently and implementing policies and procedures and
standards, and strong time management skills.
* Must be physically/mentally able to perform job duties as
verified by a physical exam by a licensed physician, per
* Must be self-motivated and work well with minimal
* High school diploma or GED
* Valid Wisconsin driver's
* Six (6) months of clerical or business training or high-volume
corporate mail room experience, or equivalent, is required.
* Position may require COVID vaccination or medical/religious
exemption based on future CMS mandate.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit
provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers
evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD
and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating
disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of
experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and
use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has
three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin.
Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of
communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which
supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth,
an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health
challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action - Rogers
Behavioral Health (rogersbh.org)
Keywords: Rogers Memorial Hospital, Milwaukee , Mailroom Specialist, Other , Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!