Assembler - (West Bend)
Company: Metalcraft of Mayville
Location: West Bend
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Metalcraft of Mayville
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Assembler - (West Bend)
Job ID: 2022-2206
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 11
Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc
Reporting to the Assembly/Paint Supervisor, the Assembler is
primarily responsible produces components by assembling parts and
subassemblies for OEM and SCAG product.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly
instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering
parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit;
fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet
specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and
expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed
to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Education and/or Experience
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification
from is accredited institution.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to efficiently work in a team and coordinate work with
- Aptitude to take orders and execute the same efficiently.
- Demonstrated detail orientation, self-motivation skills and
ability to multi-task.
- Good finger and hand dexterity.
- Basic knowledge in blue prints reading and torque values.
- Previous experience working within a highly technical
- Strong basic math skills.
- Previous experience with light electrical assembly and/or heavy
- Previous forklift experience.
- Exposure to a Lean manufacturing environment.Equal Opportunity
Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identityPM17
Keywords: Metalcraft of Mayville, Milwaukee , Assembler - (West Bend), Other , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!