Real Estate Project Coordinator
Company: Bethesda Lutheran Communities
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Put your heart to work at AbleLight!
At AbleLight, people are the heart of everything we do. Our
mission, vision and values reflect a commitment to people. As an
organization, we are aligned, inspired and driven toward a common
goal - believing that together, the best life is possible!
The Real Estate Project Coordinator will focus primarily on
providing coordination, organization and research support for real
estate acquisitions, development, finance, construction, and
property management and support the Real Estate Directors within
What we want to see from you:
- Bachelors' Degree in related field or 4 years of experience in
commercial and/or residential real estate in lieu of.
- 2 years' experience in commercial and/or residential real
- Ability to travel to project sites and have a flexible schedule
outside of work hours
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment and sense of
urgency to meet the customer's needs.
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external
stakeholders that leads to desired outcomes.
- Proven ability to work and direct outside vendors.What we offer
- Ability to work remotely from your home office
- Comprehensive health and wellness options (medical, dental &
- Generous PTO accrual beginning the first day of work
- Retirement plan, 403(b) with up to a 3.5% matchingWhat you will
- Coordinate transaction related activities and act as central
contact for all stakeholders.
- Monitor and coordinate project closing statements and
outstanding items required to close.
- Assist real estate development team in research and evaluation
of new opportunities.
- Maintain project pipeline tracking log of all site prospects
with progress status.
- Coordinates maintain and log invoices on the project cost
tracker. Research and maintain real estate trends, metrics and data
for markets and specific projects.
- Support the Directors of Real Estate throughout the project
- Provide support for the municipal entitlement process.
- Provide support for all applications including LIHTC, FHLB, TIF
- Monitor and make team aware of key milestone dates for all
projects including: Application, Carryover, Compliance and
- General Coordination
- Monitor, coordinate and facilitate responses to all website
emails and voicemails.
- Create materials, memos, and presentations to support the
Directors of Real Estate Development and their projects.
- Responsible for maintenance and organization of all file
folders and files on Cornerstone Village's Share file
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external
partners. Coordinate with internal departments including
operations/transitional services where required.
- Manage the procurement and payment of third-party consultants.
Support the VP Real Estate in reporting Cornerstone Village
Strategic Plan metrics.Be part of a team who enhances the lives of
our individuals in every way possible. Apply today and make a
difference in your community!
Keywords: Bethesda Lutheran Communities, Milwaukee , Real Estate Project Coordinator, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!