In Seat Runner, American Family Field
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring an In Seat
Food Runner to join our team at American Family Field in Milwaukee,
Wisconsin. As an In Seat Food Runner, you are responsible for
quickly responding to changing needs within the food service area,
expediting food from the kitchen to our guests by receiving food
ticket orders, sorting them in kitchen stations, and delivering to
guests in their designated seats.Responsibilities
- Set up beverages and snacks. Prep condiments.
- Coordinate with Chef and kitchen staff to ensure timely and
accurate preparation and delivery of food.
- Runs food and beverage orders from the kitchen out to guests in
- Ensure guest satisfaction upon receipt of their order.
- Verify IDswhen serving alcohol/ follow alcohol service
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all menu items,
ingredients, and preparations; be able to identify menu items and
ingredients by appearance.
- Maintain kitchen and suitescleanliness and organization at all
- Assist with stocking and counting inventory.Qualifications
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to
communicate with staff and guests.
- At least 1 year of experience or training as a Runner or Busser
with a similar style of dining, capacity, and volume
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to perform opening, mid and closing duties as outlined
by management.Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between seats and around the concourse to
deliver food to guests.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 pounds.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service, and
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs.
- Ability to work in variable temperatures required to move
between hot, noisy conditions of kitchen and climate-controlled
dining environment.Shift DetailsVariesWho We AreDelaware North
operates concessions and premium dining services at the 41,900-seat
American Family Field, home of the Milwaukee Brewers since 1970. We
manage concession outlets, suites, all-inclusive areas and clubs at
the stadium. We also operate the Restaurant To Be Named Later which
is open daily. The culinary team partners with many local vendors
to infuse Milwaukee staples into the food and beverage offerings.At
Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Milwaukee , In Seat Runner, American Family Field, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!