Machine Operator I - 1st Shift
Company: Dynatect Manufacturing
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: January 16, 2022
$2,000 Hiring Bonus!
Whether you're just beginning your career or have years of
experience-you've come to the right place - Dynatect Manufacturing,
Since 1945, Dynatect has been making products that add protection,
safety, and security for other equipment manufacturers. Some of the
industries include automation, medical, emergency vehicles,
transportation, sports, machine tool, construction, and even movie
props - like the bus bellow in the movie Dead Pool 2!
Click HERE to see examples of our many processes, custom products,
The Dynatect team enjoys a dynamic, clean, and safe work
environment with excellent benefits including:
* 10-paid holidays every year
* Accrue PTO within weeks
* 401k match
* Tuition reimbursement
* $2,000 referral bonus
* In-house training and cross-training programs
* Career advancement
* See more of our benefit package on our Careers Page
A Day in the Life of a Machine Operator:
* Read and interpret job cards and blueprints for important
* Create and enter accurate programs as specified in job cards and
blueprints for finished products.
* Operate CNC machines using console buttons.
* Clean spindle and tool torrent of any material or metal chips
before inserting the next part.
* Carefully inspect and measure products to ensure quality and
verify correctness of specifications.
* Make relevant recommendations to improve production methods,
equipment performance, and quality of product.
* Coordinate with engineering, team leads, and management to solve
issues with drawings and products.
* Perform preventative maintenance per schedule.
* Update status of jobs and view upcoming jobs in ERP software.
* Communicate with team members, team leader, and management of
production activities for shift transitions.
* You thrive in a manufacturing environment.
* You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your
* You deliver quality craftsmanship products and take pride in the
work you produce.
* You are reliable and come to work with a positive attitude.
* You are willing to learn and grow in your career.
What You Need:
* A high school diploma or equivalent.
* To be able to communicate effectively in English.
* Basic math skills.
* To be able to program and operate a CNC machine.
* To be able to create G and M code programming with all necessary
speeds and feeds for cutting, drilling, tapping, etc.
* To be able to read a ruler or tape measure.
* To be able to frequently stand and walk.
* To be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
* To be at least 18 years old.
* To be able to read blueprints
Check out our Working at Dynatect page for more information on who
we are, core values, our mission, and what it's like to work at
Keywords: Dynatect Manufacturing, Milwaukee , Machine Operator I - 1st Shift, Other , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!