Company: Soderholm & Associates
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: January 16, 2022
WHO ARE WE
Since 1971, Soderholm & Associates/Water Control has been helping
architects, engineers, plumbing/mechanical contractors, and
industry distributors to solve their clients' difficult water
problems. With our experience and complete commercial / residential
offerings there are very few water issues we can't effectively
Our Head Quarters located just outside Minneapolis, MN, with a
branch office located in Menomonee Falls, WI. Our team of
professionals includes mechanical designers, engineers,
CADTM/RevitTM technicians, controls experts, customer service
specialists, service technicians, and outside sales staff. With a
network of quality independent representatives around the USA and
Canada, we can provide local-level service and solutions.
We are a rapidly-growing company in a very hot industry (water
treatment). Our new technologies in the areas of reverse osmosis,
water recycling, and pathogen control (taking the "bugs" out of
drinking water) ensure that our growth will only continue to
accelerate. This means many future career opportunities for our
employees. Plus we are - 100% - employee owned -(ESOP). Each year,
employees receive shares. And as the company grows, so do the share
values. This means real wealth opportunities for everyone.
Responsible for Quotations Specialist functions including but not
- Development of quotations on various commercial projects taken
from builder exchanges with in our markets to delver quotations and
production specifications to our plumbing wholesale partners.
- Work with our quotation support team to accurately provide
pricing and product information using IsQuotes software to deliver
preliminary and final quotations to our wholesale partners.
- Maintain current net pricing with all of the products we offer,
and work with commercial take-offs to cross reference compactor
models to our products lines.
- Download required specs, plans take off to insure accurate
- Ability to interact professionally with our sales team and
customer to gather necessary information to complete accurate final
- Keep current on new products, trends and market cost, and
- Attention to detail a must.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
-After extensive training in house, flex hybrid work schedule is
High school diploma required
College degree a plus.
Two or more years experience in a related field such as plumbing,
water treatment, HVAC.
Knowledge of the wholesale industry, or contraction industries
Experience with Bid take-off and schedules for new contraction
Customer service experience desired.
- Extreme accuracy and attention to detail necessary for success in
- Excellent communication and organization skills required
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely
- Works well under pressure with little supervision
- Ability to interact professionally with employees and customers
via phone and email
- General computer experience including knowledge of Microsoft
Office, Word, Excel, Outlook necessary
- Knowledge of builders exchange portals and IsQuote software is
The hourly range for this position based on education, previous
experience, special skills and qualifications. Robust benefits
package available along with a generous vacation policy. Employee
owned; receive shares of the company annually.
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday 8 am to 5:00 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
At Soderholm & Associates we continue to follow all CDC and
Department of Health guide lines. The health and wellness of our
employee owners is our top priority
Keywords: Soderholm & Associates, Milwaukee , Quotations Specialist, Other , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!