Company: Drury Hotels
Posted on: May 15, 2022
700 N. Water Street - Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you
belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a
difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
What you will do:
Make happy, delicious hot breakfasts possible for our guests.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team
members and guests.
- Prepare, serve, and clean up our free hot breakfasts.
- Create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment.
- Ensure that food safety standards are met and appropriate
levels of inventory and supplies are maintained.
- See to it that the breakfast and lobby area are clean and well
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at
We seek friendly communicators with these qualifications.
- Ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and
calculate order levels
- Knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community, and breakfast
- Warm and friendly manner in communicating with guests and
creating a happy, comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
- Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal
direction) in English
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now. Associated topics: appetizer,
banquet, breakfast, cocinera, cocinero de la parrilla, kitchen
prep, maker, persona de parilla, restaurant cook, wok cook
Keywords: Drury Hotels, Milwaukee , Breakfast Attendant, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!