Company: Rosen Kia Milwaukee
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Rosen Automotive Group has proudly served the
residents of Illinois and Wisconsin for years. The goal of our
store is to meet the needs and requirements of our customers. To
accomplish that goal, we rely on everyone to work together. When we
all work together, we have the strength of a family. It is our
belief that how we work together is reflected in how we work with
our customers. If we treat each other with respect, our customers
will feel it, and the essentials of trust and relationship will be
there.What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Ongoing development
- Employee DiscountsResponsibilities
- Maintain new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and
performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles,
replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars
as directed by the general manager and in accordance with
dealership display standards.
- Clean driveway and sidewalks.
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for vehicles.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Manage inventory of vehicles.
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles to and from property
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Ability to follow directions and instructions
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Confident with an outgoing personality
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver world class
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background
Keywords: Rosen Kia Milwaukee, Milwaukee , Lot Attendant/Porter, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!