Company: Green Bay Packaging - Germantown (Great Lakes)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking multiple Machine
Operators to join our thriving team. This position requires a
self-motivated individual willing to work safely in a team-based
system. They need to have the ability to schedule their work,
prioritize their workload, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must. A desire
for continuous improvement and quality workmanship are required to
meet our customers increasing demands.. Overtime including weekends
may be required.Openings areon 1st and 3rd shift.The following
lists the job tasks and responsibilities that the Machine Operator
may be performing:
- Works safely and follows all related policies and programs to
assure a safe working environment.
- Responsible for correct reporting of time, production, and
- Set up of the machine including preparing materials and
retrieving paper from storage.
- Using a computer, enter information relating to the production
run including job information, measurements etc.
- Reports irregularities, maintenance needs, and quality problems
to the Team Operations Manager
- Assists crew in running, changing over, starting up, and
cleaning up the machine
- Checks raw materials and corrugated paper on hand against what
is needed for each production run to ensure shortages are
- Using a ruler, verify dimensions on a corrugated board to
ensure a quality product
- Troubleshoots machine issues and make recommendations on
improving the process
- Keeps work area clean and orderly
- Other job tasks and projects as assignedQualificationsEducation
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous machine operations experience in a manufacturing
environment is required.
- Good human relations skills and strong verbal communication
skills are required.Salary/benefitsIn addition to a competitive
wage and quarterly bonus opportunities, we offer a comprehensive
benefits package including medical and dental insurance,
company-paid life insurance a 401(k) retirement plan, and a pension
plan.Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer.Company DescriptionGreen Bay Packaging Inc. is a privately
owned, diversified and fully integrated paper manufacturer founded
in 1933 in Green Bay, WI. Green Bay Packaging Inc. employs over
3,400 employees across 35 divisions throughout the US and Mexico,
serving the corrugated container, folding carton, and coated label
markets.Great Lakes is a division within Green Bay Packaging, our
employees share a culture of innovation that supports creativity,
and talent. Great Lakes works for customers first. We focus on
creating solutions for custom corrugated packaging and displays,
both structurally and graphically. Great Lakes is driven by
continuous improvement and is focused on providing customers with
outstanding service while maintaining strong environmental and
Keywords: Green Bay Packaging - Germantown (Great Lakes), Milwaukee , Machine Operator, Other , Germantown, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!