Lot Attendant / Detailer
Company: Andrew Toyota
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary:We are looking for Lot Attendants and
Detailers to continue our growth and provide our customers with
exceptional service. Build your career and develop your
professional experience with our team. The ideal candidate will
flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.What We
- Clean and Professional Work Environment.
- Paid Vacation After a Year.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Collaborative, Family Environment.
- Promote From Within Culture.
- Guaranteed Time Off (Every Sunday, New Year's Day, Memorial
Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas
- Moving customer vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic
flow through the facility
- Maintaining an orderly service parking area, lot and vehicle
display, car preparation, shop and showroom appearance
- Wash, wax, and buff the vehicle
- Clean interior and exterior windows
- Vacuum and scrub interior of vehicle
- Apply dressing on tires and tire wells
- Utilize special purpose cleaners to ensure lasting cleanliness
- Retrieving customer vehicles from the parking lot when their
bill is paidRequirements:
- Friendly and customer service focused
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work
- Able to drive both automatic and standard transmission
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Professional appearance is necessary
- Valid driver's license is requiredWe are an equal opportunity
employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Andrew Toyota, Milwaukee , Lot Attendant / Detailer, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!