Company: RCS Innovations
Posted on: May 15, 2022
RCS InnovationsCNC Operator / $16.0-$25.0 per hour / Milwaukee,
Proficient with one or more of the
CNC machines in production line, including saw, nester, pod/rail,
edge bander, dowel, and other power and hand tools.Communicate
effectively with other team members. Ability to read and interpret
plans, blueprints, and drawings to produce fixtures and solid
surfaces within tolerances and specifications.Apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form.Good arithmetic skills.Attention to detail.Ability
to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing workmanship.Education:
High School Diploma/GEDWhy Us:
- Great Culture: We bring the spirit of collaboration and idea
sharing to the highest possible level!
- Comfortable Work Environment
- Flexible Work Scheduling and Accommodating Manufacturing
- Summer Hours: Between May 1 and October 31, we shut down the
office at 3pm on Fridays.
- Generous PTO Benefits and Paid HolidaysJob Description:RCS
Innovations' motto is, "Consider it Done!" Our company earns trust
by doing what we promise. We value a positive mindset, respect for
each other, determination to succeed and embracing change to learn
and explore diverse perspectives. We are currently hiring for our
CNC Operator position.What You will DoOperate and adjust computer
numerically controlled machine tools to perform standard and
repetitive sequences of machining operations on a diversified line
of work to close and exacting tolerances where programs are
provided and maintained by others.You will wear many hats, but a
day in this role generally includes:
- Maintain a safe working environment and perform all tasks in a
safe and responsible manner.
- Comply with all quality policies, specifications, regulations,
- Read and interpret drawings, BOMS, cutlists, and other
- Use gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance
- Select the appropriate materials, fittings, and tools for each
- Plan an effective approach to work to ensure that each project
is completed on time.
- Check parts for conformance to specifications.
- May run more than one unit simultaneously.
- Clean, repair all equipment necessary for your work, including
nester, pod/rail, edge bander, dowel, and hand tools.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Work with co-workers on process and operation improvement
- Collaborate with coworkers to solve problems.
- Other duties as assigned.About Us:RCS Innovations provides a
complete range of fully integrated products and services for the
retail and commercial interior markets. -We are experts in Design,
Manufacturing, Furniture, Furnishings, Logistics and Installation.
We combine our expertise with highly personalized customer service
and attention to detail to deliver the industry's best one-stop
custom fixture experience. -We have been designing and
manufacturing high quality custom display fixtures for the retail
industry for more than three decades. We are recognized throughout
the industry for our expertise, highly personalized customer
service, and attention to detail. Posted: 28 daysBenefits:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term DisabilityPandoLogic. Keywords: CNC Operator,
Location: Milwaukee, WI - 53205
Keywords: RCS Innovations, Milwaukee , CNC Operator, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!