Quality Control Scheduling Coordinator Associate
Company: Millipore Corporation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery:
our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays
through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science
and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we
have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant
ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business
of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. - -MilliporeSigma in Milwaukee,
WI is hiring a Quality Control Scheduling Coordinator. Your
Role:The Quality Control Scheduling Coordinator Associate typically
performs routine assignments using existing procedures or even
works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- Create and maintain flow of samples and related documents
through QC process.
- Perform routine acceptance of all incoming QC Inspection Lots
(IL), generate required paperwork and record in SAP and other
- Assign the Inspection Plan testing to all incoming ILs.
- Acknowledge, order, store, and route samples.
- Process and route analytical data packets through a tracking
- Maintain the process of testing by external QC vendors (send
outs), generate ATS forms, and make shipping arrangements.
- Setting up priorities in QC workflow.Support external customers
and QC staff functions
- Respond to work requests from department staff in timely and
accurate manner; respond promptly to work emails or other
- Communicate with Clearing team to align department
- Respond to external customers on in-process requests in timely
and accurate manner.
- Be a member of the "MKE QC Scheduling" email group to handle
requests and priorities.
- Train new hires on relevant operations as defined.
- SAP knowledge of inventory transactions, inventory movements,
QC/QA transactions, etc.
- Contribute to the document management program; create and
update departmental SOP's equivalent to level of expertise.
- Maintain positive working relationships with department staff
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor.Prioritize
responsibilities in alignment with established department goals
- Complete routine procedures and policy trainings through a
Learning Management System -
- Participate in safety trainings, conduct job functions in a
- Participate in department meetings
- Act in the best interest of Millipore Sigma core values and
Code of Conduct.
- Execute job responsibilities to management expectation,
aligning to individual, department, and site objectives (equivalent
to level of expertise).Strategic Impact
- -Contributes to or even impacts the results of own team.
Exchanges straightforward information asks questions and checks for
understanding.Scope of People Responsibility
- Accountable for the quality of own work. Receives clear
instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles or
even solves problems of low complexity independently by identifying
and selecting solutions and by analyzing information.Who you
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or other life
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years of work experience in chemistry environment,
logistics, or scheduling experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge in chemistry, math, and general science
- Ability to function in a team environment
- 1+ years of work experience
- Good customer service and communications skills, oral and
- Safe chemical handling practice
- Ability to adapt, self-motivate, and critically think -
- Organization and time management skills
- Database software management skills
- Skilled in making decisions and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
- Basic understanding of Data Integrity -What we offer: With us,
there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you
to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various
career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility
early on and support you to draw your own career map that is
responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and
bring your curiosity to life!Our Benefits - -Curious? Apply and
find more information at If you are a resident of a Connecticut,
Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional
information about the compensation and benefits, which we will
provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to
5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.The Company is an
Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for
employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic
information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status,
or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies
to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring,
promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all
other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee
who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or
anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to
their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance
immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual
because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Keywords: Millipore Corporation, Milwaukee , Quality Control Scheduling Coordinator Associate, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!