Company: Co-Staff Corp
Location: East Troy
Posted on: May 17, 2022
East Troy, WI
Order Type :TempToFT
Co-Staff Corp is seeking several entry level candidates for a
client located in East Troy, WI! These positions are temp to
Any candidates with construction backgrounds are highly encouraged
- 1st shiftDuties and Responsibilities:
- Perform assemblies and sub-assemblies in a manufacturing
- Use hand and power tools to mount and assemble parts according
to basic work instructions.
- Run wiring and harnesses along frames.
- Use of hand and power tools along with measuring devices such
as tape measures.
- Lifting up to 60lbs.Skills and Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions to
- Must be able to work in awkward positions to perform some
- Must be able to lift 60lbs as necessary throughout 10 hour
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Attention to detail and ability to work as part of a
- Co-Staff Corp. Offers weekly pay!
- Health, dental, life, STD and vision insurance are available
from day 1 as a Co-Staff employee! More benefits are offered to you
upon being hired into the company.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Co-Staff Corp, Milwaukee , Assembly, Other , East Troy, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!