Security Patrol Officer (Unarmed)
Company: Blue Line Security Solutions, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription: Unarmed Security OfficerSecurity
Officer will primarily sit inside Blue Line Security's patrol unit
vehicle - checking in and checking out trucks that enter the
client's propertySecurity site is fenced and gatedThere are two
sites in Cudahy, Wisconsin that require 24/7 unarmed
securityVarious shifts (including day and night)Part time
availability Hourly Pay: $17 per hour with opportunities for
advancement.A strong work ethic, punctuality, professionalism, and
exceptional customer service are required. Security officers must
be motivated and dedicated.As part of Blue Line's team, officers
are expected to represent a security force, but an approachable one
to help clients, staff, and visitors feel safe while maintaining a
positive attitude and environment.Job Summary &
- The security officer will primarily sit inside Blue Line
Security's patrol vehicle. When trucks enter and exit the property,
the Blue Line Security officer will need to exit the vehicle to
check in and check out the trucks.
- Prevent crime/theft, ensure policies are being followed.
- Secure the property to prevent intruders/robberies.
- During an emergency, a security officer can act as the first
line of response. These professionals can make sure that local law
enforcement and staff are informed as quickly as possible as a
potential risk or developing emergency.
- Identify and report any safety concerns.
- Maintain communication with all appropriate Blue Line and
- Document all patrol activities and findings
- Maintain Blue Line's stability and reputation by complying with
- Ability to check in and out vehicles outside in various weather
conditions, if necessary.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency/crisis
- Must be customer service oriented and professional at all
- Paying close attention to detail.
- Must be able to write clear and accurate reports in a timely
- Maintain communication with all team members and clients, as
- Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to
others, and cooperates.
- Perform any additional duties as required.
- Other responsibilities and duties may be required related to
security work for various clients.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Blue Line Security Solutions, LLC, Milwaukee , Security Patrol Officer (Unarmed), Other , Cudahy, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!