Company: SupplyOne, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job descriptionThe Accounting Specialist is involved in the
overall operation, coordination, and continuous improvement of the
accounting functions and department. This position will oversee the
accuracy of both accounts payable and receivable ensuring invoices
are paid when necessary and that clients pay invoices as required.
The Accounting Specialist must maintain a high level of skill,
proficiency, and professionalism in the business and technical
aspects. Due to the sensitive nature of much of the information
processed by this position, a high degree of integrity and
confidentiality must be maintained.
- Review and process transactions based on given guidelines for
completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate and communicate with various departments to ensure
complete and accurate documentation to back up transactions
- Prepare calculations based on given tables and formulas
- Research and assist with resolution of reconciliation
- Prepare and verify daily reports
- Utilize the computer programs for reporting, tracking, and
- Maintain appropriate documentation and records using both Excel
spreadsheets and internal systems
- File documents for efficient retrieval
- Comply with policies, guidelines, as well as state and federal
- Provide service excellence through courteous, informed,
accessible and professional engagement
- Input general ledger entries
- Prepare any necessary journal entries for management review and
- Assist in preparing monthly reporting and financials for
- Reconcile bank accounts, using manual and automated matching
routines Research any discrepancies in the accounting process
- Apply deposits to the appropriate account
- Daily Sales reports
- Collection calls made in a professional and timely manner
- Calculates and records expected revenues and resolves any
- Provides exemplary customer service
- Researching and resolving billing discrepancies
- Assist CFO as neededWhile performing the duties of this job,
the employee is continuously required to sit, use hands and reach
with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk or
hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel,
crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision.
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred or at least 2+
years of related experience
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Effective and professional communication across various levels
and channels is required
- Billing and accounts receivable skills
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping principles
- Accurate invoicing and account adjustments
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
tasks Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Internet
- Ability to think through the accounting processes
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
Keywords: SupplyOne, Inc., Milwaukee , Accouting Specialist, Other , Jackson, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!