Revenue Cycle Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: ADVENT MSO
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We need you, plain and simple. We recognize that the people make
the place, and we want good people working with us. We're looking
for people who want what's best for our patients and can thrive in
an innovative and dynamic environment. With 10 clinic locations,
we've doubled in size in the last two years, and intend to do it
again. Come grow with us!How You Will Contribute:
- Follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable for all
- Research and resolve accounts appearing on outstanding
insurance A/R report.
- Respond to patient calls/questions regarding their
- Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention
of management team.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of EMR and electronic systems as
they relate to job functions.
- Identify, propose, and implement continual improvements to
drive process efficiency, scalability and innovation within the
scope of your work that enhances our ability to achieve the ADVENT
vision.What We're Looking For:
- Best in Class Customer Service experience in any business
- Experience with insurance and out-of-pocket patient
- High comfort level with medical terminology and financial
- Strong communication skills: verbal/written, listening, and
- Excellent skills in ability to prioritize multiple tasks with
attention-to-detail and accuracy in work
- Excellent skills in typical office applications, such as
PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Microsoft Teams and OutlookWhat's It Like
Working at ADVENT?
- 20 days of PTO (prorated your first year) & holiday pay
- Top notch health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous employer paid HRA account
- 401k Contribution & Life Insurance
- Rewarding work with standard business hours (no late nights or
- Be a part of a Milwaukee Best Places to Work Team
Keywords: ADVENT MSO, Milwaukee , Revenue Cycle Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!