Mover Team Lead - Hiring Immediately
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Life Is Too Short Not to Work Somewhere AwesomeYes, you read
that correctly.Life is too short not to work somewhere awesome!And
we are that place.Who we are:We are a full-serviceMoving and Junk
Removal Company. We are actively looking to grow our team as the
busy season is upon us.Why our employees love working with us:
-- LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE JUNE 2016
-- EARN $15-$25/Hour, TIPS AND BONUSES PAID OUT
DAILY/WEEKLY/MONTHLYCompany OverviewTo live our four core values
of: Building Leaders, Always Branding, Listen, Fulfill, and
Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To
always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling
experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which
stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).Job
SummaryTo be a professionalmoving company captainthat helps people
by providinghands-on labor, moving, and junk removalservice. We
serve residential and commercial
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk starting with the
uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and
continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to
them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what
to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package
items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting
guidanceQualificationsWho we're looking to hire:If you love
customer service and helping others, you've come to the right
place. No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all
HUNKS to ensure you succeed. Must meet the following
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with a team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid/Active Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.Benefits:
- Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding
Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- We Stand By Our Services
- And much more..Required
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving, Milwaukee , Mover Team Lead - Hiring Immediately, Other , Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!