Regional Application Support Specialist, Mid West
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North is searching for a Regional
Application Support Specialist to join our IT team based in the
Midwest supporting the Midwest Region. As a Regional Application
Support Specialist, you will be a significant contributor to
developing the regional support framework model. Our ideal
candidate will coordinate, implement, execute, test, and complete
technology solutions leveraging enterprise investments and
standards within our business practices.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed
to invest in our people's personal and professional journeys,
without you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we
offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company
match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and
generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and
resorts. Click here to learn more.Responsibilities
- Actively work on POS (Point of Sale) integrations and PMS
(Property Management Systems) integrations
- Develop and maintain knowledge base articles and standards with
the guest experience as a priority focus.
- Partner with service providers, internal resources, and other
external business partners to complete assigned projects.
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers while leveraging
internal Delaware North Procurement expertise to secure
hardware-specific products and services.
- Comply and enforce IT and company policies and procedures.
- All other duties assigned.Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an integration specialist, or
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant IT roles.
- Proficient in CRMs, Confluence and Jira, and time
- Strong knowledge of Point of Sale, Property Management Payment
- Exceptional organizational, oral, and written communication
- Ability to problem solve and operate in a fast-paced
- ITIL (Foundations / ITSM) certification, Atlassian products
jira or ServiceNow is a plus.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you'll
love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Milwaukee , Regional Application Support Specialist, Mid West, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!