Company: The Reserves Network
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Assembly - Immediate Openings! -Do you have manufacturing
experience? -We have immediate openings at a facility in New
Berlin, WI that manufactures and assembles products for the gas and
plumbing industries. -If you do, then please apply today! -You will
preform a variety of jobs fitting together manufactured and
purchased parts into subassemblies or complete products. -These
products can be mechanical, electrical or a combination of both. -
-What You Will Do: -
- Use blueprints, work instructions, -and other aids to perform
- Responsible for the quality of the assemblies produces.
-Perform first piece inspection, to ensure quality.
- Responsible for the care of routine maintenance and keeping the
work area neat and clean.
- Follow all rules and operate all equipment in a safe and
efficient manner. -
- Maintain simple reports on productivity, quality, and
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required. - -What You
- 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to -read and understand prints.
- Must be able to use measuring instruments. - -
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent standing,
sitting, and bending, as well as pushing, pulling, and lifting -to
- Ability to operate assembly equipment such as rivet machines,
assembly presses and power tools.
- High School Diploma / GED -Shift:
- 1st shift, -6:30am-2:45pm Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift, 3:15pm-11:45am Monday-Friday - - -Benefits:
- Dental -
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401 KSince 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with
the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office,
industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and
veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and
workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob,
that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job
notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your
mobile phone! -For more information and ways to download the app
- - - -
Keywords: The Reserves Network, Milwaukee , Assembler, Other , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!