Staff Project Coordinator (Entry Level)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ERM is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Staff Project
Coordinator to provide high-quality project support in our Chicago,
IL, Holland, MI, Novi, MI, or Milwaukee, WI offices. We are seeking
a highly-organized administrative professional who is a team player
with a positive attitude and will contribute to the efficient
delivery of projects to ERM's clients. In this role, the Project
Coordinator will support multiple Project Managers and Partners by
driving execution of assigned tasks, applying creative approaches
to achieving required outcomes, and ensuring quality deliverables.
This is an excellent opportunity for an administrative professional
looking to join a global environmental leader in an exciting and
* Provide high-quality project and administrative skills while
successfully juggling multiple deadline-driven tasks.
* As part of the project delivery team, participate in
project/account cadence calls and develop and track progress on
action items lists.
* Proposal writing and support related to providing consistency
with client contracts, billing rates, insurance, and invoicing
* Provide financial support for projects by assisting with managing
budgets in ERM's accounting software.
* Assist with project invoicing, budget tracking and estimating,
financial reporting, accounts receivables, and special financial
* Work with client procurement/purchasing departments.
* Create/track intercompany work authorizations between US and
foreign ERM offices.
* Liaise via email and phone directly with ERM's clients on matters
relating to schedule, budget, or invoicing.
* Support Project Managers with detailed project expense management
including coordination with finance team on subcontractor,
equipment, and travel costs.
* Support Account Managers/Directors and Project Managers in
maintaining opportunities records using SalesForce.
* Support subcontractor management and project risk review through
preparation of Subcontractor Work Authorizations, Certificates of
Insurance, and contract review.
* 3+ years of administrative, project management, or financial
experience in a professional services/consulting environment
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
* Must be able to work with other employees all over the globe.
* Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and Project); experience with accounting
software, Salesforce, ENFOS, and/or Avetta a plus.
* Ability to work independently to manage and coordinate multiple
project assignments simultaneously in a deadline-driven
* Detail-oriented, proactive, and ability to prioritize
* Strong organizational, scheduling, and logistics skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and be a self-starter.
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we
partner with the world's leading organizations, creating innovative
solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial
opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving
opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive
work environment is an essential part of making our company a great
place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength
that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse
team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of
their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned
by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental,
health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our
"boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model
that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that
advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Based on review
of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other
company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Keywords: ERM, Milwaukee , Staff Project Coordinator (Entry Level), Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!