Architect - Data Scientist (DAS Leadership)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This position will be focused on leading the design, development
and implementation of data-driven analytic models that can be used
to create insight driven business processes. Primary job
- Working with business and IT leaders to develop and refine
ideas for integrating predictive and prescriptive analytics within
- Developing and refining prototypes and proofs of concepts and
presenting results to business and IT leaders.
- Participating in data analysis, generating and testing working
hypothesis, preparing and analyzing historical data, identifying
patterns and applying statistical methods to formulate solutions to
- Developing project plans, including resource needs and task
dependencies, to meet project deliverables.
- Participating in defining project scope, objectives and quality
controls of new projects.
- Presenting and communicating project deliverable results.
- Assisting in the recruiting and mentoring of team members.
- Staying abreast of changes in technology and leading new
technology evaluations for predictive and statistical
- Advanced degree in quantitative discipline (Statistics, Math,
Computer Science, Engineering) or relevant experience.
- Proven track record of leveraging data analytic methods and
experience with very large datasets to create data-driven insights
thru predictive and prescriptive analytic models.
- 5+ years of experience with data analysis software for large
scale analysis of structured and unstructured data.
- 5+ years of experience with data mining, statistical modeling
tools and underlying algorithms.
- Experience leading project teams.
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in concise
and actionable manner.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple task
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills that have been
demonstrated by track-record of working on multiple projects and
cross-functional teams with staggered deadlines.
- Aptitude with Exploratory Data Analysis of large, complex
datasets to arrive at useful insights and hypotheses.
- Working knowledge of such supervised and unsupervised learning
techniques as Regression/Generalized Linear Models, decision tree
analysis, boosting and bagging, Principal Components Analysis and
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience with R, SAS, Python
- Experience with MLOPS tools/process
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Spark,
- Experience using Agile development process or SAFe
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation
range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada
and takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current
range is $100,000 to $160,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Milwaukee , Architect - Data Scientist (DAS Leadership), Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!