Fabricator 1st shift
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our team is currently looking for all phases of Service
Technician/Fabricator , from entry level to experienced, to keep up
with our level of demand. In this role the successful candidate
will work on our ASL arm repair program, working closely with other
team members or on solo projects. This is a fabulous opportunity
for knowledgeable welders, electricians and maintenance workers
that want to get into the heavy truck and refuse body repair field.
For the right individual, with the right attitude and drive to
learn, we are willing to train and provide the experience needed to
be successful in the role. Currently looking for a Mechanic/
Maintenance worker/Welder/ Painters/ Body Techs/ Service Technician
and Diesel Techs looking to expand their skills set. This is a
first shift role, no weekend, with a lot of training
Summary of essential job functions
* Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according
* Automotive/Class 8 truck chassis hydraulic schematic and pressure
* Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator
complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures;
repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing
parts and components; repairing body damage.
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives,
adjusting controls and systems.
* Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine,
safety, and combustion control standards.
* Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and
* Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
* Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating
instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies;
performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Contains costs by using warranty, evaluating service and parts
* Increase job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities, reading technical publications.
* Ability to lift 50lbs plus, bend, stoop, kneel and climb
* Above all, must be able to work closely with co-workers or other
* Looking for the right individuals that show integrity, in self
and in their work.
* 1+ years of Fabrication experience (Power tools, shears, press
* 0-1 years Truck mechanic experience
* 1-2 years welding experience preferred (willing to train)
* 1-2 years electrical experienced
* Must have the ability to read and repair hydraulic systems along
with electrical schematics and repair and diagnose connections of
* Waste collection equipment knowledge will be a large plus for
Required license or certification:
* Class A/B CDL recommended but not required. Valid state drivers
An Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: Wastequip, Milwaukee , Fabricator 1st shift, Other , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!