Suites Administrative Assistant, American Family Field
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring a Suites
Administrative Assistant to join our team at American Family Field
in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. As an Administrative Assistant, you will
be responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties to
help the organization run efficiently.Responsibilities
- Support a variety of tasks while exercising judgment and
complete confidentiality, which includes answering phones and
emails, screening telephone callers, determining who should be
directed to other team members, creating, typing, and proofreading
routine and complex memos, agreements, documents, letters, reports,
presentations and spreadsheets from dictation, rough copies, or
- Working with Suite Holders/Administrators for game day orders
and entering them into the system.
- Following up with Suite Holders/Admins if necessary.
- Effectively communicating with the Suite Manager and
- Provide basic administrative support which includes
coordinating activities and meetings, preparing expense reports and
processing invoices for proper delivery, arranging appointments,
and contacting team members.
- Perform routine clerical duties, such as sorting, filing,
distributing mail, making copies, and mailing routine letters.
- Prioritize work to meet deadlines with minimal guidance as to
- Provide excellent customer service to our suite guests who call
with questions or needs
- Assists with data entry and processing of menu orders
- Assists with compiling notes and reports
- Collects billing information
- Works directly with luxury suite members and catering contacts
to establish levels of service for game day
- Ensures a positive and impactful guest experience by delivering
professional and courteous guest service.
- Receives and facilitates any suite guests and attendants
requests and orders.
- Learn and be comfortable with all food and beverage menu items
on Luxury Suites Menu to effectively complete financial
transactions and answer guests questions.
- Maintain a clean, organized, stocked and safe area.
- Completes and assists Suite Attendants with opening and closing
duties as outlined according to departmental standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work special eventsQualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in administrative or office
position, including experience with office administrative
procedures, use, and operation of standard office equipment.
- 1 year of sales experience preferred
- Previous experience with a variety of computer software
applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and
presentation software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal
and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing
materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, fractions, and percentages.Shift Details
VariesWho We Are Delaware North operates concessions and premium
dining services at the 41,900-seat American Family Field, home of
the Milwaukee Brewers since 1970. We manage concession outlets,
suites, all-inclusive areas and clubs at the stadium. We also
operate the Restaurant To Be Named Later which is open daily. The
culinary team partners with many local vendors to infuse Milwaukee
staples into the food and beverage offerings.At Delaware North, you
ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Milwaukee , Suites Administrative Assistant, American Family Field, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!