Revenue Cycle Accounts Receivable Specialist
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Our patients matter. Our team matters. You matter.
How You Will Contribute:
- Follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable for all
- Research and resolve accounts appearing on outstanding
insurance A/R report.
- Respond to patient calls/questions regarding their
- Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention
of management team.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of EMR and electronic systems as
they relate to job functions.
- Identify, propose, and implement continual improvements to
drive process efficiency, scalability and innovation within the
scope of your work that enhances our ability to achieve the ADVENT
What We're Looking For:
- Best in Class Customer Service experience in any business
- Experience with insurance and out-of-pocket patient
- High comfort level with medical terminology and financial
- Strong communication skills: verbal/written, listening, and
- Excellent skills in ability to prioritize multiple tasks with
attention-to-detail and accuracy in work
- Excellent skills in typical office applications, such as
PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Microsoft Teams and Outlook
What's It Like Working at ADVENT?
- 20 days of PTO (prorated your first year) & holiday
- Top notch health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous employer paid HRA account
- 401k Contribution & Life Insurance
- Rewarding work with standard business hours (no late nights or
- Be a part of a Milwaukee Best Places to Work Team
Keywords: ADVENT, Milwaukee , Revenue Cycle Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!