Stitcher Operator, 1st or 3rd Shift, starting at $18.50/hour + Shift Premium
Location: Random Lake
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Stitcher Operator, 1st or 3rd Shift, starting at $18.50/hour +
Shift PremiumSheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career
awaits---join us!LOCATION: Random Lake, WI Sheridan, a CJK Group
company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in
Random Lake, WI and is looking for Stitcher Operators. This is a
324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high-quality 4-color
printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial
print products.Job Summary:
- Responsible for binding sheets or signatures into complete
saddle-stitched and trimmed booklets.
- Operate an automated bindery-finishing machine along with the
Ink Jet addressing equipment.Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year as stitcher operator or 2 years as a bindery
assistant with experience on the stitcher.
- Knowledge of stitchers and binding operations.
- Able to read and understand documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to write routine reports and speak effectively.
- Understand basic math such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division in all units of measure, using whole
numbers, fractions, decimals, ratios and percentages.
- Able to problem solve and carry out instructions furnished in
written, oral, or diagram form.Schedule is Monday to Friday - 48
- 1st shift: 7 AM-3 PM three days; 3 AM-3 PM two days per week -
- 3rd shift: 11 PM-7 AM three days; 7 PM-7 AM two days per week -
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift premiums: 3rd shift $1.00/hour Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP programCJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.If you need assistance or a reasonable
accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location
HR Manager at 920-994-2780 or .
Keywords: Sheridan, Milwaukee , Stitcher Operator, 1st or 3rd Shift, starting at $18.50/hour + Shift Premium, Other , Random Lake, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!