Tool and Die Supervisor
Company: DBS Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWe have an immediate need for a Tool and Die
Supervisor with stamping experience. The shift is 6am - 2:30pm and
the pay is $35-40/hour plus benefits.Location: Jackson, WIIF YOU
MEET THE LOCATION, SALARY RANGE, AND CRITERA BELOW PLEASE TEX/CALL
MIKE AT (561) 365-8220 FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATIONResponsibilities
- Maintain stamping dies (all types), die components and
production tooling. Troubleshooting a die in a press may be
required. Install and adjust die and tooling components as
- Maintain production tooling within quality standards.
- Interpret complex detail and component drawings. Produce parts
to print tolerances.
- Communicate effectively with operators, set-up personnel, and
supervisors on all three shifts regarding tooling requirements, and
die and equipment status.
- Complete all required paperwork, quality records, documents,
- Comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain
departmental housekeeping standards, and clean/restock area at end
- Must be familiar with stamping dies of all types.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret blueprints and
technical drawings; and safely operate all tool room
- Demonstrated understanding of modern punch press
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations with whole
numbers and decimals; understand geometric functions and perform
basic calculations; and perform trigonometry calculations as
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision while maintaining
acceptable levels of productivity.
- Legal authorization to work in the United StatesBenefits
- $35-40/hour DOE
- 12 paid vacation days
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- low cost medical/dental/vision/life
Keywords: DBS Group, Milwaukee , Tool and Die Supervisor, Other , Jackson, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!