Company: MBW, Inc. (Compaction, Concrete, Construction, Equ
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Generous Benefits l Great Culture l Work/Life Balance l
Opportunity to Learn & Grow! - -
MBW, Inc. is an innovative and growing manufacturer of concrete and
compact equipment. -
MBW is looking for a Mechanical Designer to join our team in
Slinger, WI! The Mechanical Designer will provide technical
assistance to Engineering in the development and support of new and
existing products. This individual will create layouts and designs,
construct 2D drawings and 3D CAD models and specifications for
fabricating and assembling MBW's products, components and
- Develop a thorough understanding of company products including
appropriate uses, general designs, manufacturing processes and
acceptable design modifications.
- Interface with Quality, Manufacturing and Supply Chain team to
ensure drawings optimize production and purchasing
- Ability to calculate 2D and 3D tolerances and communicate
essential form and fit dimensions through GD&T on detailed
- Create and revise production and prototype drawings and 3D
models in Solidworks in response to engineering design changes, new
product development and other continuous improvement
- Create and maintain BOMs, equipment manuals and end user
- Support Engineers in analysis, research and solution of
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Creo, Pro/E, Solidworks or similar 3D
- Intermediate level of skill in Excel, Word and other Office
- Working knowledge of GD&T including 3D modeling design and
generation of 2D drawings.
- Familiar with some physical properties of materials and the
relative cost of materials.
- Familiar with some manufacturing processes and assembly
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Associate Degree in drafting, mechanical design or related
field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Two or more years of mechanical design experience, preferably
in a manufacturing and/or assembly environment.
What's in it for you?
- Generous benefits effective 1st of the month following 30 days
(health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, employer paid
life insurance, -9 paid holidays, 401K with a match and more!
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Lunches & Company Parties
- Work/Life Balance
- Perfect Attendance Incentives
- Education & Training Reimbursement
- $1000 Retention Bonus
- To join a growing team!
Keywords: MBW, Inc. (Compaction, Concrete, Construction, Equ, Milwaukee , Mechanical Designer/Drafter, Other , Slinger, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!