Retention Specialist - Remote Optional
Company: Delta Defense
Location: West Bend
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Category: Sales Requisition Number: MEMBE001205 Full
USA West Bend, WI, 53095, USA Description Are you ready for a
career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry
Association (USCCA)? The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid
danger, save lives, and keep their families safe. Delta Defense,
LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and
Customer Service for the USCCA. Why YOU should Work at Delta
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years
in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10
years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 7 years in a
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022! Position Summary: Retention
Specialists will be responsible for speaking with members of the
USCCA who are looking to cancel their membership. Through needs
analysis, the Retention Specialist will work with current USCCA
members to overcome objections and reinstate the value of the USCCA
membership. The ultimate goal of the Retention Specialist is to
retain the caller as a member and fill any additional needs they
may have. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement customer retention strategies to increase
loyalty and retain business.
- Be clear, confident, concise and professional on the phone
- Prevent cancellations of services by offering alternative
solutions via inbound calls
- Deepen member relationships through needs assessment
- Ensure consistent follow up with customers as needed
- Coach, mentor and train other teammates as needed Skill/Ability
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 1 year of sales experience preferred
- Must be confident, competitive and dependable
- Posses a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Relentless follow-through and ability to prioritize multiple
- Required to pass and maintain Producer Property and Casualty
License. Paid Training is provided for all hires.
- Desire to "WOW" customers daily with excellent customer service
- Strong conflict resolution skills and the ability to remain
calm in stressful situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish
rapport with people
- Embody an empathetic approach to every conversation
- Hungry to exceed expectations for the company and our
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC Starting
hourly wage is $20.00 per hour plus commission. This role is also
eligible for a company incentive bonus. Benefits information can be
reviewed at: PM19#LI-Remote
Keywords: Delta Defense, Milwaukee , Retention Specialist - Remote Optional, Other , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!