Tech Lead, QA - Remote Optional
Company: Delta Defense
Location: West Bend
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Category: Information Technology Requisition Number:
TECHL001265 Full Time
USA West Bend, WI, 53095, USA Description Are you ready for a
career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry
Association (USCCA)? The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid
danger, save lives, and keep their families safe. Delta Defense,
LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and
Customer Service for the USCCA. Why YOU should Work at Delta
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years
in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10
years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 7 years in a
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022! Summary: Are you obsessed
with quality? Are committed to creating world class automation? Are
you ready to roll up your sleeves and drive hands-on
implementation? If you can answer these questions with an emphatic
YES, then this is the role for you. Drive high-level strategy and
build strong relationships across other engineering teams and with
fellow stakeholders to deliver quality of products and value for
our customers. We are looking for someone who is self-driven,
experienced in leadership, can build strong relationships, is
passionate about solving complex problems, a quick learner, with
energy and passion to take on new challenges. Responsibilities:
- Own planning and execution of strategic roadmap for QA aligned
with company and IT department objectives.
- Recruit and lead technical talent. Mentor and coach direct
reports. Be both highly technical and an effective people
- Lead technology, framework, and tools implementation related
but not limited to test automation, continuous delivery, and
- Provide subject matter expert knowledge on Quality Assurance
software, tools and best practices.
- Develop, implement, and maintain modular, data-driven API and
UI automated test cases, using industry standards and best
practices, across various applications and technology stacks such
as Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications.
- Passionate about improving the quality of our products and
driven to accomplish our company's mission.
- Develop and execute test plans for assigned products and
features including functional, usability, exploratory, security,
performance and load testing requirements.
- Design, optimize and execute maintainable manual and test
automation based on business requirements and functional
- Enable effective decision making and risk/return tradeoffs
using quantitative and qualitative quality metrics.
- Build strong relationships across other engineering teams and
with stakeholders to improve the quality of products and deliver
value to our customers.
- All other duties as assigned. Required Skills/Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- An Associate degree in Information Technology/Business or a
related field is preferred. In lieu of a degree, equivalent work
experience may be considered.
- 7+ years experience in QA Engineering role.
- 3+ years experience in QA leadership role.
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling
- Thorough understanding of the following types of testing:
Functional, Usability, Load, Stress, Integration, API, Data
validation, Performance, Automated, and Regression.
- Experience with Cypress or similar automated testing
- Experience with SauceLabs or similar cross-browser testing /
mobile emulation tools.
- Experience with BlazeMeter, Octoperf, or similar performance
- A willingness and ability to mentor and train less experienced
engineers to help them achieve their career goals.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, attention to
detail, solver of problems.
- Experience debugging, diagnosing, and troubleshooting complex,
production software issues and relating to the bigger picture/
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC. Benefits
information can be reviewed at: If you are a Colorado resident,
please email us at email@example.com to receive complete
benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title
in the subject line of the email. PM19#LI-Remote #LI-Remote
Keywords: Delta Defense, Milwaukee , Tech Lead, QA - Remote Optional, Other , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!