Assembler- Entry Level
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Kelly is seeking entry level assemblers for a local client in
- Temp to hire
- Entry Level
- Weekly Pay Shift: 1st shift 5:00am-1:00pm OR 8:00am-4:00pm
Monday - Friday Pay: $16.00 per hour RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical assemblies
and sub-assemblies using hand tools
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Follow prescribed safety regulations POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and
ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadline and
goals despite unexpected setbacks, obstacles or time
- Team player able to interact in a positive, constructive manner
with staff members on all levels within the company.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs, i.e.
Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
and distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth
perception and the ability to focus. Interested? Apply today for
immediate consideration! #CB #P1
Keywords: Kelly Services, Milwaukee , Assembler- Entry Level, Other , Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!