Cabinet Design and Sales Professional
Company: Nonn's Flooring
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Nonn's Kitchen Bath and Flooring is currently seeking a
qualified candidate to succeed in the role of Cabinet Design and
Sales Professional. The Cabinet Design and Sales Professional
position is a full-time position with Nonn's Kitchen Bath &
Flooring. This position reports directly to the Store Manager and
will be working immediately with established accounts.Competitive
training wage with options for bonuses and full commission
structure. Essential Duties/Responsibilities of a Cabinet Design
and Sales Professional:
- Assist customers/clients in selection process and develop
- Develop and maintain sales materials and keep current on
product and industry knowledge.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, tradeshows
and builder meetings as required.
- Ensure the showroom and personal workspace is maintained in a
neat, clean and orderly manner.
- Enter and process all paperwork
- Occasionally make jobsite visits.Qualifications of a Cabinet
Design and Sales Professional:
- A 2 or 4 year degree in Interior Design is preferred but not
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a cabinet/kitchen & bath
design role, preferably with higher volume accounts.
- Ability to develop and deliver sales presentations.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Local travel to current and potential customers/clients.
- Possession of a valid driver's license and an acceptable
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule as
- Proficient in computer spreadsheet programs, e-mail, Word
programs and learn company computer system.Milwaukee, America's
Home of Summerfest, the world's
largest music festivalHome of the Milwaukee Bucks, 2021 NBA World
ChampionsNamed by Forbes magazine as an up and coming tech city
Strong Upper Midwest economic region close to Chicago, Madison,
Green Bay and Wisconsin's pristine NorthwoodsAverage commute time
is among the lowest in the country among major metro areasOver 90
housing communities ranging from the vibrant downtown Third Ward to
quaint historic villages in nearby Waukesha and Ozaukee
countiesNonn's Flooring was founded over 30 years ago, and over
that time, we've become the largest independent retailer of
flooring in Wisconsin. Since then, we've added counter tops,
cabinets and appliances to our selection of products, making us the
first stop for Wisconsinites looking to create the home interior of
their dreams. Ideal candidates are personable, trustworthy and are
extremely hard-working. Come be a part of the 30+ year tradition of
excellence Nonn's is known for.Nonn's Flooring, LLC is an Equal
Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Associated topics: b2c,
door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential
customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
Keywords: Nonn's Flooring, Milwaukee , Cabinet Design and Sales Professional, Other , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!