Retail Flooring Sales Professional
Company: Nonn's Flooring
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Nonn's Kitchen Bath and Flooring is currently seeking a
qualified candidate to succeed in the full-time role of Retail
Flooring Sales Consultant in our Menomonee Falls, WI location. Join
a team with a 30+ year commitment to offering first-quality
materials, competitive prices, and unmatched service. The Retail
Flooring Sales Consultant position is a full-time position for
residential markets with the responsibility to achieve specified
sales and margin goals by providing the highest level of customer
service through continued product knowledge attainment and
refinement of sales techniques while adhering to company policies
and procedures. Competitive training wage with options for bonuses
and full commission structure.Essential Duties/Responsibilities of
the Retail Flooring Sales Professional:
- Assist customers/clients in selection process and develop
- Develop and maintain sales materials and keep current on
product and industry knowledge.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, tradeshows
and builder meetings as required.
- Ensure the showroom and personal workspace is maintained in a
neat, clean and orderly manner.
- Enter and process all paperwork
- Occasionally make jobsite visits.Qualifications of the Retail
Flooring Sales Professional:
- Previous experience demonstrating sales skills working directly
with customers and managing multiple projects.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Possession of a valid driver's license and an acceptable
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule as
- Proficient in computer spreadsheet programs, e-mail, Word
programs and learn company computer system.Milwaukee, America's
Home of Summerfest, the world's
largest music festivalHome of the Milwaukee Bucks, 2021 NBA World
ChampionsNamed by Forbes magazine as an up and coming tech city
Strong Upper Midwest economic region close to Chicago, Madison,
Green Bay and Wisconsin's pristine NorthwoodsAverage commute time
is among the lowest in the country among major metro areasOver 90
housing communities ranging from the vibrant downtown Third Ward to
quaint historic villages in nearby Waukesha and Ozaukee
countiesNonn's Flooring was founded over 30 years ago, and over
that time, we've become the largest independent retailer of
flooring in Wisconsin. Since then, we've added counter tops,
cabinets and appliances to our selection of products, making us the
first stop for Wisconsinites looking to create the home interior of
their dreams. Ideal candidates are personable, trustworthy and are
extremely hard-working. Come be a part of the 30+ year tradition of
excellence Nonn's is known for.Nonn's Flooring, LLC is an Equal
Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Associated topics: b2c,
door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential
customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
Keywords: Nonn's Flooring, Milwaukee , Retail Flooring Sales Professional, Other , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!