Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our Dickson Hollow community is seeking Full-Time & Part-Time Cooks
to join our team.
Dickson Hollow is located on the corner of Pilgrim Rd. and Lisbon
Rd. in Menomonee Falls, WI. In collaboration with Living Hope
Presbyterian Church, Dickson Hollow houses the congregation's
worship and ministry space. The community also features a Town
Center with bistro, theater, library, club room, salon, wellness
center, and more.
Salary: $15.69 - $19.91/hour
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- No late nights! Schedules are consistent & reliable hours
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Generous PTO (Paid Time off)
- Scholarship program - awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Backyard patio and fire pit for BBQ's in the summer
- On-site library to check out books
- Off-street Parking
- FREE or Discounted Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
This community offers the following care options: Independent
Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care.
The Cook is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining
experience for customers by preparing and serving attractive,
nutritious and palatable meals consistent with regulations and
established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Must possess a high school or equivalent education.
- Cook: One (1) year cooking experience in a restaurant, health
care or senior services setting.
- Chef: Two (2) years cooking experience in a restaurant, health
care or senior services setting or completed culinary
training/certification or vocational training/certification in
commercial food preparation.
- Knowledge of state and federal food-handling regulations (Serve
Safe Certification). Must possess knowledge of food service
- Demonstrated compatibility PHS's mission and operating
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers. About PHS:
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array
of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for
older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older
adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in
Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and
community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest
geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing
comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in
1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader
dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall
well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest
nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
assistance. Associated topics: banquet, breakfast, cocinero,
complimentary, cook, grill, maker, restaurant assistant cook,
restaurant cook, steakhouse
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Milwaukee , Cook., Other , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!