Kitting Team Lead 3rd Shift New Berlin Moorland Road
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment
and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad's
state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class
automation and printing technology. This includes guided vehicles
(driverless fork trucks) and world-class digital presses that give
our clients a full range of options to produce personalized
marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, you'll
find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a
job well done - something shared by everyone in the community we
Quad is currently seeking 3rd shift Kitting Team Leaders to work at
the In-Store Productions facility at Moorland Road in New Berlin.
The job duties for this position include, but are not limited
- Coordinate the activities of hourly manufacturing and temporary
employees on custom kitting lines in order to meet customer
requirements of quality and delivery schedule.
- Review individual job requirements, secure material, set up
line efficiently, and direct activities to ensure customer
requirements are met.
- Complete quality control and production paperwork.
- Ensure safe work environment and enforce all safety policies
- Give direction to staff for optimum performance, providing
technical and organizational leadership as it relates to daily
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a
fast-paced environment. Qualifications
- HS diploma or equivalent and 1 to 3 years of supervisory
- Basic computer skills required.
- Experience in large format printing and finishing preferred.
Other complex manufacturing disciplines will be considered.
- Experience with heat sealers, tape machines, or label machines
- Previous Pick and Pack and/or Fulfillment experience
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good
follow-up skills and excellent communication and organizational
skills. Position is for 3rd shift - 11:00 pm - 7:00 am Mon. - Fri.
with overtime and weekend hours as required. Additional Company
Information We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees,
including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. Quad is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are
committed to creating a place of belonging - a space where
employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow
in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis
including race, religion, color, national origin, disability,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited
by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits
harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these
protected categories. Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Quad, Milwaukee , Kitting Team Lead 3rd Shift New Berlin Moorland Road, Other , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!