Legal Administrative Assistant
Company: Gurstel Law Firm P C
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Are you tired of working weekends?*
*Are you looking to get your foot in the door in the Legal
*If you answered, YES, then apply today. We are willing to
*Starting wage; $16/hour or higher depending on experience*
\*GET TO KNOW US\*
Gurstel Law Firm, P.C. (hereinafter "Gurstel" or "Firm") is a
multi-state litigation law firm representing creditors in all
aspects of the legal collection process. The Firm is headquartered
in Golden Valley, Minnesota with offices in Arizona, California,
Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
At Gurstel, we operate on our Core Values of Doing Right, Achieving
Results, and Maintaining our Integrity. We champion diversity and
are a very fast-paced, enthusiastic group of people! Success is
celebrated and we are looking for people who share those same
values with the drive to exceed expectations and think outside the
box! Our culture is what makes our Firm a fun and rewarding place
As a *Legal Administrative Assistant* you will be responsible for
performing a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
* Document account/file activity in accordance with the Firm and
client policies into the Firm's system of record.
* Generate pleadings and other legal documents for attorney
* File documents with the courts via the traditional and electronic
* Perform general clerical duties including data entry, scanning,
photocopying, collating, and faxing.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Basic understanding of the state legal process, preferred but
* Responsible individual who is able to work both independently and
in a team environment.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with basic office hardware such as scanners, fax
machine, copiers, etc.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
* Superior problem solving skills.
* Demonstrate a strong work ethic and dependability.
*COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS*
* Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and Profit
* Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays
* Professional yet casual work environment
*We are looking for individuals who share our Core Values: Do
Right, Achieve Results, and Maintain Integrity.*
*You must submit Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements for
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* No nights
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Milwaukee, WI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* What is your desired hourly wage?
* Data entry: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Gurstel Law Firm P C, Milwaukee , Legal Administrative Assistant, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!