Food Service Supervisor
Company: Wisconsin Lutheran College
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Full Time Food Service Supervisor -Few late nights and most
holidays off overseeing meals in the cafeteria at Wisconsin
Lutheran College. Candidate must have open availabilty for all
The Supervisor - Food may work in any type of food location on
client premises. This individual provides oversight at the
direction of management on site to coordinate routine work
activities of workers and/or service employees engaged in food
operations or services at either larger complex facilities or
locations in the areas of commercial, health care, schools,
universities or other establishments. This individual will provide
support to management in the daily oversight of key functions and
employees during the normal course of business. The general
responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but
Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position.
* Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
* Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the
facility for all employees.
* Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides
suggestions for increased service or productivity.
* Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities of
subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or
functional activities as directed by on-site management.
* Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
* Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to oversight
* Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as
quality, service and problem resolution.
* Promote in the development of the food service team.
* Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
* Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
* Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
* Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and
* Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
* Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.25 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 5 years
* Casual dining restaurant
* Fast casual restaurant
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Required)
* Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Wisconsin Lutheran College, Milwaukee , Food Service Supervisor, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!