Company: Educated Solutions Corp
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We have an exciting direct hire opportunity for a 1st shift
Analytical/Quality Chemist just west of Menomonee Falls, WI. This
is a full-time position complete with a benefits package. The
Analytical/QC Chemist will be responsible for assisting the Quality
Control Manager with the execution of pre-validation and GMP
validation analytical work under the following logistics---
*Location: * Lannon, WI (4 miles West of Menomonee Falls, WI)
*Hours: * 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
*Compensation: * $23-$25/hour depending on experience. Benefits
will be included (medical, dental & vision, & PTO.)
*Key Responsibilities: *
* Executes pre-validation and GMP validation analytical work in Gas
Chromatography (GC), auto titration, manual titration, Total
Organic Carbon (TOC) and High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
* Authors validation protocols, pre-validation reports, test
methods, and validation reports.
* Investigation and root cause analysis of Out of Specification
(OOS) analytical results in concert with quality leadership.
* Execute complete and accurate GMP documentation.
* Execute an analysis to facilitate production according to
established test methods.
* Perform quality control, tests on incoming raw materials, batch
mixes and finished good per established standards.
* Completes-accurate documentation procedures for tests, inspection
results, and defects related to chemical raw materials, packaging
materials, or finished packaging.
* Conduct inspections on production lines for proper BOM, weights,
torques, codes, labeling, aesthetics, product quality, outer
cartons, taping and palletizing.
* Maintain cleanliness of the QA/QC desks, labs and retain
* Checks calibration of lab equipment per established
* Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or a related discipline.
* 1+ year of experience inside a GMP environment.
* 1+ year of experience working with GC Instrumentation.
* An understanding of manufacturing methods and process improvement
* Solid technical and computer skills to use company software
applications and lab equipment (GC, titration, TOC analysis and
* Promotes a safe work environment by following all safety
protocols and SOP's.
* Ability to resolve problems and generate appropriate solutions
quickly in a fast-paced production environment.
* Strong communication and organizational skills to achieve
quality, efficiency, and cleanliness standards, as well as customer
* Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and detail
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%9135379%
Keywords: Educated Solutions Corp, Milwaukee , Analytical/Quality Chemist, Other , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!