Company: Horicon Bank
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position Summary:The Universal Banker provides outstanding
service to Horicon Bank customers by processing transactions
efficiently; follows established policies and procedures. Serves
and retains existing and prospective customer relationships through
effective sales of products and services. Initiates and opens new
accounts. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes an atmosphere which fosters our Vision, Virtues and
Mission to the employees, customers, and community.
- Enthusiastically supports the Bank sales function by providing
exceptional service to internal and external customers of the
- Greets customers promptly, assesses their requests/inquiries,
and directs them to the appropriate individual for assistance.
- Promotes and sells products and services. Assists customers and
potential customers with questions and inquiries.
- Accepts and processes deposits, withdrawals, transfers and
night deposit transactions.
- Opens and maintains personal accounts, business accounts, and
other banking services, processes financial transactions timely and
accurately. Follows depository compliance, Truth in Savings, and
provides account disclosures.
- Cashes checks, processes loan payments, and sells Cashier's
- Balances teller cash drawer according to established Bank
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of our products and
services, as well as those offered by our competitors.
- Maintains good customer relationships and promotes a positive
image of Horicon Bank with all customers.Additional Duties and
- Assists employees with questions and concerns relating to
internal bank operations.
- Updates knowledge and develops professionally on a continuing
basis. Participates in internal and external training and
development opportunities as required.
- Performs other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the
responsibilities of this position.Knowledge, Skills, and
Abilities:High school diploma and at least two years customer
service or related experience. Excellent verbal communication
skills. Requires the ability to plan and prioritize work and work
effectively under pressure and deadlines. Must possess a pleasant
and professional demeanor.Working Conditions:Work is performed in a
pleasant office environment with minimal chance for personal
injury. Frequent mental concentration is necessary for listening
and responding to various situations. Must be able to lift and move
up to 20 pounds unassisted. Some twisting, bending, and turning may
be required. Work hours are generally during normal business hours
and may include some evening and weekend hours. Some out of town
travel may be required.
Keywords: Horicon Bank, Milwaukee , Universal Banker, Other , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!