Posted on: November 26, 2022
Proven to Perform.From the edges of space to the bottoms of
ocean, our materials are proven to perform -- and so is our team.
We're hiring high performers as proven as our products. Join us. We
are seeking a 2nd shift Industrial Pipefitter for our Cudahy
location to work Monday-Friday, 3pm-11pm with some voluntary
overtime. Must be available to train for 1 to 2 months on 1st shift
Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm. The Pipefitter is responsible for
installing and repairing pipes and equipment used for distribution
of steam, oil, gas, acids, air and water for proper plant
operations. The Pipefitter works from drawings, diagrams,
specifications and pressure and flowage formulas as required.
- Installs and assembles necessary piping equipment using such
tools as pipe wrenches, adjustable wrenches, spud wrenches,
hammers, chisels, lead pot and ladle and others as required. Works
from drawings and diagrams using measuring equipment such as
rulers, levels, plumb bob, etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance work on piping systems and
makes emergency repairs. Exercises care to insure safety of piping
- Assembles and installs gas, water, sanitary and other equipment
with their supports, hangers or foundations. Fastens safety valves,
water, steam gauges, etc. and sprinkler system problems by screwing
them into threaded connections.
- Sets up and operates pipe cutters, threader, power drill or
hand drill, saws, etc.
- Must be capable of performing all work as described in the
IAMAW labor agreement for an Industrial Pipefitter Apprentice.Basic
- At least six (6) years of on-the-job pipefitting experience OR
a Journeyman status certification through a State Indentured
- Must be qualified to weld in accordance with ASME section code
IX, QW 300. Preferred Qualifications
- Industrial Pipe Welder certification
- High Pressure certification. Skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair pipe issues including steam
leaks, water leaks and threading issues
- Ability to weld, braze and solder
- Solid understanding of pipe systems
- Ability to problem solve. We thrive when the expectations are
great, and the barriers are high. We're solving the world's most
difficult challenges through materials science. Our advanced,
integrated process technologies and proven performers give us a
tremendous competitive advantage. When customers systems need to
fly higher, dig deeper, stand stronger, and last longer -- anywhere
on, above or below the earth -- ATI is proven to perform. *It is
ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the
company's positions.ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide
equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to
applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic
information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability
status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The
company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an
applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Associated topics: fitter, install, pipe, pipefitter, pipelayer,
plumb, plumber, plumbing designer, repair, sprinkler
Keywords: ATI, Milwaukee , Industrial Pipefitter, Other , Cudahy, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!