Product Support Representative I
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education
Bachelor of Commerce/Business Travel Percentage :
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we're faster. Our teams
are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact-in their careers
and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the
world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and
professionally, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Product Support Representative, you will work with FIS clients
to provide in-depth product support. You will take incoming
inquiries to resolve customer concerns raised during installation,
operation, maintenance or product application.
What you will be doing:
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in
written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation,
operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility
- Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical
equipment or software applications and recommends corrective
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues
to support product quality programs and product development.
- Recreates client issues in test environment,
Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to
support business processes.
- Resolves client concerns raised during installation, operation,
maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Handle customer inquiries and resolving support issues such as
address changes, processing orders, warranty, or billing and
- Provide in-depth product support and researching client
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment or software applications
and recommend corrective action.
- Document customer information and recurring technical issues to
support product quality programs and product development.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and
expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric
- Other related duties assigned as needed.What you will need:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, equivalent combination of
education or relevant professional experience
- 2yrs+ experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- You are an excellent communicator and strong
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation
of software product Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS products is a plus What we offer you:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Tools for personal and professional growth
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Resources to invest in your community
- Competitive salary and benefits .
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all
personal information that we process in order to provide services
to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects
personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information,
national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here
supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If
you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be
required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this
job description care was taken to include all competencies needed
to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of
the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA
reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests
will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a
relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.
Keywords: FIS, Milwaukee , Product Support Representative I, Other , Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!