Electrical Design Engineer
Company: Advanced Hires
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Advanced Hires is partnering with a renowned global heavy
equipment manufacturer to hire for a dynamic and exciting Senior
Electrical Design Engineer role based out of the Greater Milwaukee
area! The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will help lead the
design and implementation of both current product optimization and
new product development.
You'll partner with the electrical and software development team
(as well as additional stakeholders such as product management,
manufacturing, and purchasing) to see projects through from
conception to production, and beyond.
This role will be onsite 5 days per week out of our clients
headquarters in the Greater Milwaukee area. This role comes with a
competitive compensation package with an annual bonus and excellent
company provided benefits as well!
*Key responsibilities: *
* Create and maintain electrical schematics and wire harness
* Assist in the definition of software functions (machine control
and HMI) analyze system data.
* Research and understand the applicable industry and government
* Supports the creation of machine documentation (schematics,
manuals, training, troubleshooting).
* Create and manage software requirement and testing
*Administrative Function: *
* Write engineering change notices (ECNs) and Release new
*Product Support: *
* Provide hands on manufacturing support to keep production
schedule on time.
*Product Testing: *
* Define testing requirements for new software functions (machine
control and HMI).
* Use data acquisition equipment to collect performance
* Create test setups for functional validation
* Evaluate results and determine/coordinate appropriate issue
*Requirements and key qualifications: *
* B.S.E.E. and 3-5 years design engineering experience in a
* Knowledge of electronic circuit design, components, systems, and
controls as well as data acquisition.
* Practical knowledge of communication protocols
* Practical CAD software experience along with computer skills
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
*Nice to haves: *
* Prior experience with construction or industrial equipment and
* Prior experience with the following CAD tools: Siemens NX, Zuken
* Prior experience with various software development tools like
JIRA, Confluence, Vector CANalyzer
* Familiarity with C programming
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Relocation assistance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%7207975%
Keywords: Advanced Hires, Milwaukee , Electrical Design Engineer, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!