Compliance Specialist in Healthcare
Company: Advanced Hires
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Advanced Hires is looking for a knowledgeable and proactive
Compliance Specialist to start immediately!
Our client is one of the leading third party administrator (TPA)
providing excellence in benefit management solutions for over
thirty-five years is looking for a self-motivated and resourceful
*Compliance Specialist* to help make sure they are abiding by
Government Status. This will be 100% on-site with location of
approximately 26 miles west of Milwaukee.
The *Compliance Specialists* serve as an internal information
resource for our front-line service team. The primary function of
this role is to dig into various information sources, conduct
research and provide answers/guidance on regulations regarding
FSAs, HRAs, HSAs and COBRA. *Compliance Specialists *help ensure
that our Company and our Clients administer benefit plans that are
in compliance with applicable regulations.
The Ideal candidate should have Experience in Compliance and
*Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Research and provide written responses to compliance related
questions from internal departments.
* Develop comprehensive knowledge of regulations regarding FSAs,
HRAs, HSAs and COBRA utilizing resources such as EBIA manuals, ECFC
releases and industry blogs/newsletters.
* Review and interpret legislative changes and provide
understandable written overview to internal staff and clients.
* Develop thorough understanding of required non-discrimination
testing, run tests and provide answers to client questions.
* Develop understanding of and become proficient in preparation of
* Assist in preparation of written client and business partner
informational releases regarding regulations, plan updates, action
needed, deadlines, etc.
* Maintain easy to use compliance related resource materials for
internal staff members.
* Minimum two years of experience in a benefits, insurance or human
resource environment. Prior COBRA, health insurance or employee
benefits compliance/research experience a plus.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with
ability to break information down into understandable language and
concepts for end users.
* Skill and interest in conducting research and interpreting
* Experience preparing professional written documentation and
* Possess strong critical thinking skills and have the ability to
compare and contrast various information sources.
* Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
* Ability to interpret technically written regulations and
* Strong time management, researching and organizational skills in
a deadline driven environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%7207975%
Keywords: Advanced Hires, Milwaukee , Compliance Specialist in Healthcare, Other , Hartland, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!