Store Facilities Team Member
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Do you thrive in a fast paced hands-on work environment? Do you
have a general knowledge of building maintenance and enjoy working
with tools and equipment? This role could be for you!
The Store Facilities Team Member is responsible for performing
general maintenance functions in and around Fleet Farm's Property.
The position is responsible for providing neat and clean public
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service in all customer
- Perform basic inspections and repair on equipment and units,
such as forklifts, floor scrubber, generators, etc.
- Responsible for submitting maintenance work orders when outside
expertise is needed.
- Maintain walkways and parking lot areas, including snow/ice
removal from entries and exists, salting/sanding as needed, and
general repair of ruts and potholes.
- Perform routine maintenance on the car wash, including daily
and monthly inspections, such as soap and wax levels, nozzle flows,
vacuums, waste levels, floor, windows and wall cleanliness.
- Maintain a clean interior and exterior facility appearance;
including lights, signage, grass/weed control, cart corrals,
- Clean and polish floors, windows, mirrors, vending machines,
ice machines when needed.
- Clean public areas including: public floors, service areas,
restrooms, furniture and vents.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance functions preferred.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of
the business including early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays
and the occasional overnight is preferred.
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Milwaukee , Store Facilities Team Member, Other , Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!