Posted on: January 26, 2023
Wintrust is a financial holding company with approximately $50
billion assets under management and traded on the NASDAQ:WTFC.
Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated
technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on
providing service-based community banking to each and every
customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries
with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern
Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various
non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance
premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing,
out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and
purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary
services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust was founded with the idea to be the alternative to the big
banks. We are looking for top talent to join Wisconsin's Bank - as
a Part-Time Teller!
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the
Chicago Tribune (past 8 years) and Employee Recommended award by
the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and annual discretionary bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package (for eligible employees)
including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a
generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to
grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture
What you'll do:
- Process a variety of financial transactions (check cashing,
withdrawals, deposits, loan payments, etc.) and accurately balance
- Operate a teller drawer to serve customers and bank personnel
in lobby or drive up.
- Recognize potential cross-sell opportunities and direct
customers to appropriate bank personnel.
- Develop skills to recognize potential fraud and report to
management as necessary. Comply with all department, bank and
regulatory policies and procedures. Uphold established Wintrust
- May be responsible for bank opening/closing and may be required
to participate in community events.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in cash handling or customer
- High school degree or equivalent
- Travel between branches may be necessary
- Must be available to work all shifts including Saturdays
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Medical Insurance ---Dental ---Vision ---Life insurance
---Accidental death and dismemberment ---Short-term and long term
Disability Insurance ---Parental Leave ---Employee Assistance
Program (EAP) ---Traditional and Roth 401(k) with company match
---Flexible Spending Account (FSA) ---Employee Stock Purchase Plan
at 5% discount ---Critical Illness Insurance ---Accident Insurance
---Transportation and Commuting Benefits ---Banking Benefits ---Pet
From our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a
variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To
be Chicago's Bank - and Wisconsin's Bank -, we need to reflect that
diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we
employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending
practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community
banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age,
disability, or status as a covered veteran or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Wintrust, Milwaukee , Teller, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!