Company: Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title: Material Handler
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
JOB PURPOSE: The Material Handler receives and stores raw
materials, parts and components, pulls and delivers materials to
the manufacturing areas, and packs product for shipping to
customers, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Receive raw materials, parts and components, unloading incoming
trucks, and moving materials to their proper storage bins and
* Pick materials or components per work orders or customer orders
and deliver to the manufacturing or shipping areas.
* Pack and/or crate completed parts, assemblies or components for
shipment to customers following conventional packaging practices
appropriate for the situation
* Load finished products for shipment onto trucks or delivery
* Pick up or deliver raw materials, parts, components or finished
products to customers or vendors as required.
* Perform routine inspections on forklift trucks to ensure safe
* Complete special projects as assigned.
* Create, complete and maintain any required computer transactions,
paperwork and documents, etc.
* Ensure work responsibilities are completed daily working
overtime, as needed.
* Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Requires a high school diploma; or a
minimum of one to three years of related shipping/receiving
experience; or a related combination of education and
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Requires the ability to
obtain a forklift operator's certificate.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Requires the ability to operate a
variety of small hand and power tools, lift equipment, power
industrial trucks, scales, ladders, pallet jacks, and carts.
Requires the ability to operate a variety of standard business
machines, such as a computer and the job related software, a
keyboard, calculator, telephone, FAX, photocopier, etc.
Columbus McKinnon Corporation promotes a diverse and inclusive
workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the
basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion,
sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, or
any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. We also value
the safety of all associates and work hard to maintain a Drug-Free
Keywords: Columbus McKinnon Corporation, Milwaukee , Material Handler, Other , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!