Senior Administrative Assistant, Power Systems
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Senior Administrative Assistant, Power Systems Work Mode: Hybrid
Location: Kohler, WI Opportunity Reporting to the GM Americas and
Data Centers, the Sr. Administrative Assistant will perform
standard, advanced, and confidential administrative duties
requiring broad experience, skill and thorough knowledge of the
organization's policies and procedures. Maintain records and files
and perform other administrative duties as required and requested.
Schedule travel, appointments, and meetings, manage calendars,
travel & expense administration, create reports and communications.
Screen calls, emails, mail, and visitors; route and resolve
information requests. Specific Responsibilities
- Set up appointment schedules and keep appointment calendars in
order. Manage internal and external group lists.
- Maintain confidential records and files.
- Schedule international and domestic travel arrangements to
include ground and air transportation, hotel accommodations, and
- Assemble and submit Expense Reports. Review and approve Expense
Reports for staff members reporting to the GM Americas and Data
- Create Purchase Orders for select functions and vendors.
- Produce, assemble, and format key documents for executive
- Aid in creating and editing PowerPoint presentations.
Coordinating work across team members for presentations, materials
- Manage office purchases (supplies, business machines, cleaning,
water cooler, etc.) - Manage supplies and track supply
- Tracks vacation for departmental personnel.
- Assist in coordination of internal sales meetings and
conferences. Assist with large scale customer events as requested
by the GM.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned. Skills/Requirements
- High School Diploma and 5+ years administrative experience
required (of which 3+ years with Kohler Co. is preferred).
- Requires strong computer skills, flexibility, project
coordination, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work
well with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- A collaborator with a strong service orientation and customer
focus is a must. Requires an individual who is professional,
maintains confidentiality, has a high energy level, and has
demonstrated initiative and multi-tasking ability. The successful
candidate must be able to meet goals and objectives with minimal
- Must pass Microsoft Office Assessments - Word (Advanced), Excel
(Advanced) and PowerPoint (Intermediate). Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious
living for those who are touched by our products and services. We
understand that it takes investment in our associates' development
to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each
individual's personal development and the opportunity to
collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler. In
addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a
benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision,
dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more! About Us Beyond the
competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich
history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates
and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and
company at . It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote
qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to
race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability
or status as a protected veteran. If, as an individual with a
disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the
recruitment process, please contact . Kohler Co. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. We invite you to learn
more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal
EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .
Keywords: KOHLER, Milwaukee , Senior Administrative Assistant, Power Systems, Other , Kohler, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!