Electrician- 3rd Shift- 12 hours- 4 days on 4 days off- Central Maintenance
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Electrician- 3rd Shift- 12 hours- 4 days on 4 days off- Central
Work Mode: Onsite
Location: Kohler, Wisconsin
Want to build a career you can be proud of? Kohler Co.
manufacturing teams are hiring within our Central Maintenance
We're looking for passionate people to join a culture dedicated to
safety and innovation-with opportunities for advancement within our
growing global business.
What we offer
- Starting annual salary from $86,831- $93,384, with potential to
earn up to $100,020 (pay based on experience and education)
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Up to 13 paid holidays annually
- Market leading benefit package, including:
- 100% company paid pension program AND a 401k plan with company
- Health insurance coverage with monthly premiums currently as
low as $20 per month
- Dental and vision insurance
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as identity protection and pet
- On-site medical, lab and pharmacy services
- Discounts on Kohler products
- Tuition support for advanced education
- Growth and career advancement opportunities within our diverse
business units Key Responsibilities
- Perform electrical and electronic installations and repairs for
electrical systems, in conformance with established codes,
specifications and safety practices.
- Build and install control panels.
- Maintenance and repair all electrical equipment within assigned
- Perform preventive maintenance for switchgear up to 13,200
- Preventive maintenance and repair stand-by generators.
- Perform all required preventive and predictive maintenance
procedures on specified machinery and equipment.
- Perform installation and maintenance on card access, security,
fire alarm systems.
- Understand and work from ladder diagrams, electronic schematics
and engineering drawings.
- Understand and repair PLC, CNC, and robotic equipment and
- Proficiently operate a wide variety of tools and
- Be capable of using Computerized Maintenance Management
software to create work notifications, look-up and order parts,
print work orders, and enter time confirmations.
- Practice and follow all required safety regulations.
- 18+ years old
- Must hold and maintain valid driver's license
- High school Diploma/GED equivalent
- Associate Degree in Industrial Electrical or equivalent or must
be enrolled in accredited program working towards the degree.
- Also, must possess and maintain a State of Wisconsin Electrical
License / Certification (Journeyman or Master).
- Competency demonstrated through technical testing
- Physical ability to perform the essential duties of the
position with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious
living for those who are touched by our products and services. We
understand that it takes investment in our associates' development
to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each
individual's personal development and the opportunity to
collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a
benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision,
dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly
offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to
our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about
our culture and company at .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified
personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national origin, disability or status
as a protected veteran. If, as an individual with a disability, you
need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process,
please contact . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by
reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law
Keywords: KOHLER, Milwaukee , Electrician- 3rd Shift- 12 hours- 4 days on 4 days off- Central Maintenance, Other , Kohler, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!